Home

Ektachrome vs kodachrome

I have two very similar film simulation recipes that both produce results quite close to their namesake slide films: Kodachrome II and Ektachrome 100SW. Even though the settings are nearly the same, the looks that they produce are quite different. As I was thinking about this, I was reminded of the old Kodachrome vs. Ektachrome Kodak's Ektachrome slide film came into existence about a decade after Kodachrome. It's process and emulsions have continued on up to present day and show no signs of going away. There are different Ektachrome films around with different characteristics and all are very modern A comparison of Ektachrome vs. FujiFilm slide film There are 3 types of film: black & white, color negative, and slide film. While slide film (also known as transparency film, color reversal film, or E-6 film) is not nearly as popular as B&W and color negative, it doesn't mean it's not a great film Ektachrome is a brand name owned by Kodak for a range of transparency, still, and motion picture films previously available in many formats, including 35 mm and sheet sizes to 11×14 inch size. Ektachrome has a distinctive look that became familiar to many readers of National Geographic, which used it extensively for color photographs for decades in settings where Kodachrome was too slow Ektachrome è una pellicola fotografica a colori invertibile prodotta dalla società americana Kodak a partire dagli inizi degli anni 40 in molti formati per cinema (35 mm, 16 mm, Super 8) e fotografia (soprattutto in 35 mm, 120 e pellicola piana).La produzione è stata interrotta nel 2012 ma Kodak ha annunciato il 25 settembre 2018 il ritorno della serie, previsto per il mese di ottobre 2018.

The newly re-released Kodak Ektachrome is back in business! We took the rolls out for a spin and shot both 35mm as well as 120mm in Palm Desert. ---- GEAR LIST ---- Fujifilm Fujichrome Velvia 50 (RVP50) vs. Kodak Ektachrome 100VS A brief history of the two films. Fujichrome Velvia (RVP) colour slide film was introduced in 1990. It was the first high contrast, high saturation, E-6 compatible transparency Professional Kodachrome (PKR) is dramatically more expensive. One exception to that rule is Ektachrome 64 (EPR), which is more expensive than PKR. $11.95 at B&H vs. $11.49 for PKR at B&H. If you want the Kodachrome look, just shoot Kodachrome. Nothing else looks like it. (Many people consider that a good thing! Kodak Kodachrome 25 vs. Fujichrome Velvia... Let the Film Wars Continue by Jack and Sue Drafahl For years, discriminating photog-raphers have required a yard-stick with which to compare films to one another. This yardstick is usually the one film that clearly stands above the top of the heap. With color-negative films, this yard Through the entire decade I never shot one roll of color print film. When I traveled to Europe for three months, in 1976, I carried 25 rolls of Kodachrome 64-36exp. Have to say I never used Ektachrome because I was more than satisfied with Kodachrome. Obviously I use Ektachrome now since I still shoot more slide than color print

Kodachrome vs. Ektachrome - A Film Simulation Showdown Posted on January 12, 2019 by Ritchie Roesch I have two very similar film simulation recipes that both produce results quite close to their namesake slide films: Kodachrome II and Ektachrome 100SW First let us discuss the different film processes. Ektachrome in it's latest form used Kodak's E-6 process. Earlier versions used E-1 through E-5. Many photographers preferred this because it could be developed in the home or business darkroom. Ko..

How the New Kodak Ektachrome E100 Compares to the Original. Dec 11, 2018. James Cater. Well, for me at least, I'm sure someone who grew up shooting Kodachrome 25 would think otherwise Kodachrome is the brand name for a color reversal film introduced by Eastman Kodak in 1935. It was one of the first successful color materials and was used for both cinematography and still photography. For many years Kodachrome was widely used for professional color photography, especially for images intended for publication in print media Kodak first announced the rebirth of Ektachrome way back in January at CES. Along with Kodak Alaris—who will distribute the 35mm Kodak Professional Ektachrome film for stills shooters—the company said it would bring back Ektachrome by the end of 2017... and then promptly stopped talking about it.. But if you were worried that Kodak had given up on the idea, fear not: in a new episode of.

Kodachrome vs. Ektachrome - A Film Simulation Showdown ..

Originally introduced to the public in 1946 as a faster alternative to Kodachrome, EKTACHROME quickly gained a following for its ease of use, wider range of film formats (including sheet film), ease of processing, but mostly for fine-grained saturated images it produced That said, Velvia 50 does have a big sharpness boost like Kodachrome in the sub 20 LP/mm range, which neither Velvia 100 nor Astia have or had - they are more in line with a lot of Ektachrome MTF curves in that regard. I vastly preferred Astia (and 120 Superia 400) to any of Fuji's other ideas of 'good' colour

Anscochrome was simply a GAF color slide film - available in a couple of speeds - 40 and 100. Nothing special about it - just another competitor for Kodachrome. You refer to it as slow but keep in mind that Kodachrome at that time came in 25 and 64 with Ektachrome at 100 and High Speed Ektachrome at 200 and, by special processing, 400 Kodak Ektachrome E100G. You can get it at Adorama. It helps me keep adding to this site when you get yours through these links, thanks! Ken. May 2009 . I personally buy from Adorama, Amazon, Ritz, B&H, Calumet and J&R. I tried a sample roll of Kodak Ektachrome 100G (ISO 100). It's a nice, natural film. Kodak Brings Back a Classic with EKTACHROME Film. Las Vegas, NV, Thursday, January 05, 2017 --. To the delight of film enthusiasts across the globe, Eastman Kodak Company today announced plans to bring back one of its most iconic film stocks Scanning Kodachrome Films. The scanning of framed slides (positives) and negative films belongs to the standard tasks of every filmscanner. And in every film scanner in which it is possible to put in a common slide it is also possible to put a framed Kodachrom-image and scan it as a normal positive

What Is The Difference Between Ektachrome and Kodachrome

The Making of EKTACHROME Film. In January of 2017, we announced that KODAK EKTACHROME Film would be coming back to the market. On this episode of The Kodakery podcast, we share updates from the factory leading up to the market release in October 2019 Kodachrome è stata la prima pellicola a colori di successo nel mercato di massa a usare il metodo sottrattivo. La sua produzione è durata 74 anni e ha compreso vari formati capaci di soddisfare sia l'ambito fotografico sia cinematografico, includendo i formati 8mm, Super 8, 16 mm e 35 mm per il cinema e 35 mm, 120, 110, 126, 127, 828, e grandi formati per la fotografia

There was an Ektachrome Duplicating film Type K that was made to make duplicates of Kodachrome. The dupes looked kind of like Kodachrome, but it wasn't a perfect match. That was as close as anyone. Kodachrome is a 2017 American drama film, directed by Mark Raso, based upon a New York Times article written by A.G. Sulzberger. It stars Ed Harris, Jason Sudeikis, Elizabeth Olsen, Bruce Greenwood, Wendy Crewson, and Dennis Haysbert.The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 8, 2017, and was released on April 20, 2018, by Netflix Portra is a low-saturation, low contrast colour negative film with a crazy wide exposure latitude. You can overexpose it by a lot (6 or more stops) and still get usable images out of it. Overexposing by at least one stop even improves the tonality..

Kodachrome vs. Ektachrome. Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by -=Rudy=-, Oct 3, 2003. What I've noticed is that the Kodachrome slides have held their colors rather nicely, and are a bit sharper. The Ektachromes, on the other hand, have really color-shifted over to that old looking reddish hugh. Not only that,. Easier to develop than its more famous cousin Kodachrome, Ektachrome should be back in the hands of today's film photographers before the end of this year. You can scroll through the images above to take a brief look into Kodak's factory in Rochester New York, and for more information, we recommend reading the full article, linked below Just as Fuji Velvia has a different palette than Kodachrome, Ektachrome or Agfachrome, (in the case of the latter, even when run through identical chemicals). But were shared with Kodachrome, perhaps not surprisingly. 1) the stronger Kodak-color dyes. 2) the basic sensor architecture was derived from larger MF-back sensors Ektachrome, which first hit store shelves in 1946, was known first as a slide film. It was celebrated for its rich, distinctive look and for being particular about how it was exposed It's safe to say that my first post about shooting Kodak Ektachrome E100 gave me a lot to reflect on. Not just the experience itself, but the comments I received in response to me sharing the various mishaps. If you haven't read that post, you can find it here. The short version is that whilst things didn't exactly go to plan, all was not lost, and I was pretty chuffed with a few of the.

Kodachrome II, a faster, more versatile version of the film, came out in 1961, making it even more appealing to the point-and-shoot generation. Super 8, a low-speed fine-grain Kodachrome movie film, was released in 1965 — and was used to film seemingly every wedding, beach holiday and backyard barbecue for the next decade Remember KODACHROME? That color reversal film from Kodak? The film that was the inspiration for Paul Simon? The only brand of film to have a state park named after it? Soon, that's all you'll be able to do— remember it— because today is the last day that any kind of Kodak Kodachrome film will be developed. We're talking every kind— Super 8, Double 8, 120, 8mm, 16mm, 35mm, movie film. In my film days Kodachrome was occasionally derided for its skies, etc. Whatever this emulsion simulation is, unless I'm totally brain dead, it's simply not Kodachrome. Ektachrome VS-100 appears to be a fair approximation of Kodachrome. I could be wrong about this, but my recollection is Ektachrome was a little better behaved than Kodachrome That's the process they'll use on Ektachrome film when you buy it later this year (and yes, you will buy it). Ektachrome now has an archival life of more than 200 years, and the colors look great. Some say they're as good as Kodachrome. Some say they're better Buy super8 cartridges. The super8 films you see below can easily be ordered via this lab. You have three choices before purchase; only the cartridge, including photo chemical processing and including process and digital transfer

Kodak Ektachrome E 100 VS Pellicola Fotografica Bester Diafilm seit Einstellen der Produktion von Kodachrome - leider hat Kodak nun die gesamte Diafimproduktion beendet (ausgenommen Rollfilme) - für ambitionierte Fotographen ein großer Verlust After shooting 13 rolls of Kodak Portra 400 I thought it was time to give Ektar a try, as was suggested by some people who read my previous posts. A couple of weeks ago I loaded a roll in my M2 with the intention to try it on my regular daily photography. But after a day or so my man and I decided on a last minute trip to Karpathos (a Greek island in the Aegean Sea) since the Dutch summer wasn. tags: kodachrome 25, velvia vs kodachrome, national geographic augh, era analogica, pellicole diapositive ektachrome, camera oscura chimici, era analogica vs digitale, zenza bronica q, asahi pentax 67, jobo drum, chimica ornano milano, progresso fotografico velvia vs ektachrome.nigredo albedo rubedo, url: permalin Kodachrome II - Film Stocks & Processing - Cinematography . Kodachromes. Color transparencies including Kodachrome, Ektachrome and Anscochrome. Many large-format (mostly 4x5) Kodachrome transparencies shot for the Office of War Informatio

Ektachrome is Back. A comparison of Ektachrome vs ..

Fuji Classic Chrome vs Kodachrome. Close. 0. Posted by. u/thedowntowncreative. 4 years ago. Archived. If you'd like to compare Classic Chrome to Kodachrome, Kodak Alaris today announcing the launch of EKTACHROME E100 in 120 and 4x5 formats Kodachrome (K-14) vs. Ektachrome (E-6) Color Slides - Photography. Hello, I have a few questions about color slides, some of which I have wondered about for the past 20 years or so Pagina 1 di 2 - Il ritorno della Ektachrome ? Why, perchè ? - inviati in Il materiale: Non so cosa ne pensate voi (a me non fa né caldo né freddo) ma la rinata Kodak ha in animo di rimettere in produzione entro il 2017 la gloriosa Ektachrome una pellicola che era stata tolta dal listino già nel 2012, prima della crisi acuta di Kodak, sostanzialmente perchè i ricavi non coprivano i costi. A few days ago, I asked about the difference between Kodachrome and Professional Kodachrome. Now I'd like to know what the difference is between Elite Chrome, sold in grocery stores and drug stores, and Ektachrome, sold in camera stores. Not looking to get into an E6 vs. K14 debate or a Kodak vs

Kodak ha continuato a sollecitare la sostituzione con Ektachrome, che potrebbe essere sviluppata dall'utente o da molti laboratori indipendenti. Fuori produzione: 2009. L'ultimo laboratorio che la sviluppava ha chiuso la linea Kodachrome alla fine del 2010. Sostituzione suggerita: Kodak Ektachrome E100 When Kodak Alaris (the film spinoff from the original Eastman Kodak as a result of Kodak's bankruptcy in 2012) announced in February that it was re-launching Kodak T-Max P3200 Pro in 36-exposure 35mm rolls, it generated a joyous response amongst black-and-white film enthusiasts.. When it was introduced in 1986, the original T-Max P3200 was embraced by photojournalists working in low light as.

Ektachrome - Wikipedi

1. g to terms with the demise of Kodachrome, the death of Michael Jackson, Farrar Fawcett and Andy Murrays Wimbledon performance in that order and was wondering where we go from here. I have tried Fuji Velvia 50asa in the passed on recommendation but found the colours, especially the Jap..
  2. I hear that ektachrome is a highspeed film while kodachrome is a slow speed film. I hear that ektachrome is still being manufactured while kodachrome is not. I hear that ektacrhome is not for shooting bright images while kodachrome is ideal for it. when there is no kodachrome left will ektachrome..
  3. Kodachrome vs woodturning. Discussion in 'Woodturning Discussion Forum' started by john lucas, Jun 22, 2009. john lucas AAW Forum Expert. Joined: Apr 26, 2004 Messages: 7,122 Location: Cookeville TN USA. Kodak announced today that kodacrhome is dead. Sad day for me, I remember it well
  4. Kodak first announced that Ektachrome 100 would be returning at CES in January 2017, but quite a bit has happened since then, including the company recording a $46 million loss and laying off 425.
  5. The difference is a simple matter of archival stability-Ektachrome is only stable for about 20 years, so by the time we scanned these slides, just don't take our Kodachrome away
  6. Directed by Mark Raso. With Ed Harris, Jason Sudeikis, Elizabeth Olsen, Bruce Greenwood. Set during the final days of the admired photo development system known as Kodachrome, a father and son hit the road in order to reach the Kansas photo lab before it closes its doors for good
  7. These photos are an interesting view of image quality found in yesterday's Kodachrome film as compared to modern day digital photography. Excellent Resolution: Kodachrome film vs digital photography - Fly Fishing Arkansas and Missour

Ektachrome never had the really super saturated Kodachrome look. This new version for sure looks more like negative than Ektachrome of the past. It appears to be missing the contrast of the older stock, which is what made the older stock so nice. Where I do think it would be cool to try sometime, I don't think I'd ever project it 1 quote have been tagged as ektachrome: Paul Simon: 'Kodachrome... it gives us those nice, bright colors,gives us the greens of summers,makes ya think.. Kodak announced today that it will bring back Kodak Ektachrome Professional 100 slide film, originally cut from its lineup in 2012. After Kodak's discontinuation of Ektachrome, the only color.

Shooting Kodak Ektachrome - A Review - YouTub

1. But Kodachrome has an even more special place in the hearts of many photographers, and as Paul Simon pleaded, Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away. Ektachrome first hit the shelves back in 1946 and was the last of Kodak's chrome films when it was finally killed off in 2012 as one more casualty of the digital era
  2. differently on KODAK EKTACHROME Professional Infrared EIR Film. Note: Resulting colors will differ due to exposure, Process E-6 vs. AR-5, push processing of Process E-6, the amount of infrared reflectance present, and storage conditions. Figure 2: Color Reproduction of Typical Terrain with EKTACHROME Infrared FIl
  3. The choices are Generic Slide Film, Ektachrome, and Kodachrome. Choose Kodachrome for that film. For other films, try Generic Slide Film or Ektachrome and see which works best for your film. Output Tab-Printed size: Scan Size, 100%. You'll get a file the size of the negative (about 1x1.5 inch for a 35mm neg) at whatever resolution you scanned at
  4. The title of the listing might say Original US Kodachrome Slide but that is not always guaranteed as s ometimes the slide might be another brand such as Ektachrome, Agfachrome, etc or even made in another country (England, Germany, etc), however in most cases you will receive a US made Kodachrome slide
  5. This ruling also extended to the making of colour prints produced directly from Kodachrome and Ektachrome transparency films. At that time, Eastman Kodak were making Kodachrome prints and Kodachrome enlargements from colour transparencies in any size film format up to 5 inches x 4 inches. Cox Box VS Ektachrome
  6. For the unfamiliar, Kodachrome was one of the most iconic films ever made. It was a slide film that was adored by shooters across genres for decades, offering some truly legendary color rendition. The chemicals and process (K-14) were specific to the film and rather tricky, so the last roll of it was developed in 2010

Video: Fujifilm Fujichrome Velvia 50 (RVP50) vs

KODAK EKTACHROME 7294 Color Reversal Film in the Super 8 format will also be available beginning October 1, 2018 from Eastman Kodak Company. Availability of EKTACHROME products in the 16mm format will follow later this year. Resurgence in the popularity of analog photography and motion picture film has created demand for new film offerings Kodachrome had a very unique color pallet and contrast that no other film was able to duplicate. Put a bunch of slides made on Ektachrome and Kodachrome in a pile, and it's very easy to sort out which were made using Kodachrome vs Ektachrome. Kodachrome had very highly saturated reds and oranges, with an overall warmth La kodak EPP dev'essere una delle tante versioni di Ektachrome, non la più recente credo (Ektachrome Plus Professional). Di più non so Diebu, ho sempre usato anch'io le fujii, agfa ct precisa (che pare sia ancora fujii) e, anni fa, la vera Agfa (100 Professional) Kodachrome 25 and 64 film showed virtually no grain in projection. Kodachrome 200 had some grain, but it was not as pronounced as that of the Agfachrome and Ektachrome 200 films

Kodachrome vs. Ektachrome Photo.net Photography Forum

Six Months with Kodak's New Ektachrome - Casual Photophil

Before reading this blog post, please click here to view the National Geographic video chronicling Mr. McCurry's last roll of Kodachrome, and click here to visit Mr. McCurry's blog to see the images.. And now, onto the blog post In 2010, when Steve McCurry was given the last roll of Kodachrome, the first thought that went through his mind was how best to make the last thirty six. Kodachrome 25 - Kodachrome in all its sunset glory! The last few rays captured with a Leica M7 and a 35mm Summilux Aspherical. Kodachrome 25- Taken a few minutes earlier and once again displaying those beautiful pastel warm colors. When the light is right and with proper exposure, Kodachrome can make still make you gasp in awe Kodak Professional Ektachrome E100VS Slide Film user reviews : 4.3 out of 5 - 57 reviews - photographyreview.co

Kodachrome or Ektachrome Fuji X Weekl

Il processo più recente per lo sviluppo di queste pellicole è il K-14, un procedimento lungo e oneroso, ed è proprio a causa del suo costo che Kodachrome subì la concorrenza sia interna, da parte delle pellicole Ektachrome di Kodak, che esterna, da parte delle Fujifillm Velvia Le Kodachrome si distinguono dalle altre pellicole positive per il percorso di formazione e di sviluppo dell'immagine, al quale si giunge seguendo il processo K14. Find great deals for 5x Kodak E100 VS Ektachrome Pellicola colori per Diapositiva Saturazione Vivace. Shop with confidence on eBa

Travel Photography - R.I.P. Ektachrome - The Last Of Kodak's Slide Films Are No More - As of March 1, 2012 Kodak will no longer manufacture Ektachrome, the last of their color reversal [slide] films. To say that Kodak discontinuing all of their slide films marks end of an era seems like a patheti Kodak Kodachrome 200 Film in production from 1935 to 2007, it was the choice of print media photographers for many years. Scanned film grain Photoshop texture included E100 VS and Elite Chrome 100EC will certainly satisfy this group. Conclusion. While shooting in San Diego, I photographed several subjects with various films in addition to the new Ektachromes: Kodachrome 64, Ektachrome E100SW (Saturated Warm), and Elite Chrome 100 as well as Fujichrome Velvia

How do Ektachrome and Kodachrome differ? - Quor

I heard a old song on radio , he sings momma, dont take my kodachrome away as the chorus. If Kodachrome was popular enough to be in a song, why? Did Kodachrome have special color hues or something that non-Kodachrome film dont have Mad Men and the Kodak Carousel I've watched ten Mad Men episodes in the past week, and I'm all but dreaming of Don and Peggy. For those of you who don't know, Mad Men focuses on the advertising industry in the early '60s in New York, and the resulting campaigns Kodachrome Professional film remained on the market until 1951, when it was superseded by Kodak Ektachrome film, introduced in 1946, which could be processed by the professional user. (Coe, Brian (1978): Colour Photography Ektachrome is daylight balanced, but leans toward the cool side. The equivalent for Sony RAWs in Capture One is about 4600K, while Sony's default daylight temperature is about 5600K. Colours are great, vivid, but not too saturated. Shadows lean towards green, as is in most slide films (except Kodachrome)

How the New Kodak Ektachrome E100 Compares to the Origina

Typically, E-6 images (Velvia, Ektachrome VS, Ektachrome G) look fine as .jpg or .tif files with little extra work. But I'm often disappointed with the results of scanned K25 or K64 Kodachrome slides Kodak returns with ektachrome 100D. 6 Jan 2017. Kodak returns with ektachrome 100D. Read more. Kodak super8 camera. 8 Jan 2016. Will there be a Kodak super8 camera? Read more. Cross-process vs color negative. 27 Oct 2013. Cross process vs colour negative. Read more. Last Kodachrome. 20 Dec 2010. Last Kodachrome. Read more. Welcome Ektachrome. So mama don't take my Kodachrome away By the way, Velvia green (initially unbelievable vs. Kodachrome) was the primary reason for the professional's switch from Kodachrome. In addition, it took a $200,000 machine to process Kodachrome, but one could process ektachrome in one's kitchen sink. Fuji Velvia is an ektachrome process

Delaware Digital Video Factory - DDVF

Feb 8, 2017 - Explore tyqiun's board Ektachrome on Pinterest. See more ideas about Photography, Medium format photography and Most famous photographers Yes, Ektachrome was good film but Kodachrome, now that's the stuff missed by legions of old photographers worldwide. PKM 135-35 is surely the stuff that dreams are made of. I sold off most of my Zeiss lenses and Contax bodies a few years ago but there are a few remaining and if Kodachrome makes it back then they'll come out of retirement Kodachrome has/had to be sent to special labs due to the chemistry involved. These labs were certified by Kodak and the only one operational is Dwayne's in Kansas. There are 2 points here: 1) There weren't that many certified labs; and 2) the developing chemistry is one of the reasons Kodak discontinued the film

Kodachrome - Wikipedi

13 quotes have been tagged as kodachrome: Rebecca McNutt: 'Nobody has ever taken a photograph of something they want to forget. , digital, eastman-kodak, ektachrome, film, film-vs-digital, fun, future , green, hippie, joy-of. DxO FilmPack's analog film renderings are developed using an exclusive scientific calibration process in DxO's laboratories. Each film is carefully and thoroughly profiled in order to restore its look, its colors, and its grain with an unmatched level of quality While Kodachrome now has a certain nostalgia and romanticism surrounding it, it certainly was not the only slide film used by professional photographers in previous years. Ektachrome was easier to process, had finer grain, accurate colours, pushed well and was sold in various high speed versions, allowing photographers to shoot in more situations

Kodak reveals how and when it's bringing back 35mm

DIY Kodachrome - Developing Kodak Kodachrome with Black and White Chemicals 38 17 Share Tweet. In 2010 the last commercial lab processing Kodak Kodachrome films was closed. Since then you have to be creative to get this film developed Buy Kodak Professional Ektachrome E100 Color Transparency Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures) featuring Daylight-Balance Color Transparency Film, ISO 100/21° in E-6 Process, Extremely Fine Grain Structure, Vibrant Colors and Low D-Min, Low Contrast and Neutral Tonal Scale, T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning. Review Kodak E10 Timeline of Historical Film Colors was started with Barbara Flueckiger's research at Harvard University in the framework of her Cross section of Ektachrome Commercial, Type 7255. Scource: Groet, N. H./Liberman, M Kodachrome II film has been included in this study because it is a film against which customers can judge their. A full-featured open-source framework for processing generic image (2d,3d,3d+t) with multiple interfaces: command-line (cli), gimp plug-in, web service, Qt interface, C++ librar

Right up front, there's no film out there which will replicate Kodachrome. As you mentioned, Ektachrome has a blue bias, and straight Fuji Velvia is biased toward green This is old news but I just realized that I hadn't really addressed it before. The previous work I had done on Film Emulation with G'MIC in GIMP (here and here) are also now available in RawTherapee directly! You'll want to visit this page on th Page 2 of 5 - Late to the party, but Ektachrome is coming back! - posted in Film Astrophotography: Maybe I should have qualified that: Something to put in it again that I would find useful for AP. Its been multiple decades since I shot B&W (I once bought a bulk roll of Tri-X) and Im not interested in that anymore. Furthermore, Im not aware of any Ilford color films that have good spectral.

Re: Kodachrome =: Canon EOS M Talk Forum: Digital

but was there actually anything about Kodachrome that made it unique. I'm 43 and shot a lot of Kodachrome & Ektachrome in High School (1980 - 1985). WRT Kodachrome, it's exactly like Paul Simon says in his song - The colours were very rich and warm, particularly the blues, and the blacks were very, well, black Kodachrome or Ektachrome is slide film. Regular camera films are designed to render accurate color reproduction of green grass, blue skies and flesh tones Kodachrome vs. Ektachrome. Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by -=Rudy=-, Oct 3, 2003. Thank God he used mostly Kodachrome! both the Kodachrome and Ektachrome slides still look VERY good. I'll be scanning in some of those later today Getting back on topic, I too miss Kodachrome tremendously but rather than standard Ektachromes (never liked the blue cast) I try an occasional roll of Ektachrome Extra Colour. This is 100 ISO and tends to be sold cheaply, with the stock code EBX. Alternatively, I quite like Boots process-paid slide film at £8 for 36 exposures PARSONS, Kan. An unlikely pilgrimage is under way to Dwayne s Photo, a small family business that has through luck and persistence become the last processor in the world of Kodachrome, the first successful color film and still the most beloved. Steve Hebert for..

Ektachrome is just the newest re-issue from the Kodak company!

Kodak Ektachrome E100SW Slide Film . DESCRIPTION The warm If you have not tried this film, I would highly recommend you give it a shot. I had been using Kodachrome 64 for some time. Seeing how Kodak seems to be phasing it out, I decided to try out the new family of films The Ektachrome slides shot 40+ years ago have aged red, however, I have found that If I scan those slides at one time and not mix them with the Kodachrome slides that still have great color quality, then the scans will not wash out red as much... maybe my imagination EktachromeTM 35 mm Measurements of film and stained tissue Film patches closest to Haematoxylin Eosin vs film By comparing the shape of the spectrum for an Eosin Colour calibration errors for a Kodachrome film calibration target Author Kodachrome vs. Ektachrome - A Film Simulation Showdown Dfinition : dsignant terme une : ektachrome dictionnaire. Kodak brings back classic Ektachrome color reversal film Recherche ektachrome. 1 rsultats. #ektachrome. 35mm Chrome - Kodak Ektachrome E100 (1 BRICK - 10 Rolls).

Kodachrome Slide FilmWillow Ptarmigan (Lagopus lagopus)
  • Stickers sposi.
  • Malaguti grizzly anni 80.
  • Catalogo biblioteca.
  • Maratona di san francisco 2017.
  • Ford transit accidenté occasion.
  • Teenage mutant ninja turtles 3.
  • Simboli indiani.
  • Png to autocad converter online.
  • Soldato madagascar.
  • Sinonimo di killer.
  • La guerra dei mondi streaming 1953.
  • Ragazzo di 12 anni.